This is your one-stop hub for everything you need as a NuWest employee. Download forms, report safety issues, and complete your timesheet.
Thank you for submitting your timesheet promptly by Sunday at 11:59pm Pacific Time. If you miss the deadline, your pay will be rolled into the next week's check.
We're a proud member of the Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. If you ever feel unsafe at work or feel there is a threat to patient safety, please contact us or the Joint Commission.
We're so pleased to have you on our team. Here are some forms you'll need to complete before starting your first assignment. If you have questions or don't see the form you need, please contact your recruiter.
- Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Form W-4 (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate)
- NuWest Employment Agreement
- Safety Training Guide
- Safety Training Guide Confirmation
- Employee Paid Sick Leave Notification
- Information Confidentiality Agreement
- NuWest Employee Application
- NuWest New Employee Self Identification Form
- NuWest Disclosure for Background Check
- WSP Background Authorization
- NuWest Non-disclosure Agreement
- Direct Deposit Enrollment