NEW YEAR = NEW JOB!! Medical Assistants Needed
A primary care clinic in the Seattle area is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join their team for a float position. This is a practice with a unique approach to healthcare; they are one of the pioneers in developing high quality, affordable patient care. In this position you will be able to utilize a wide range of clinical skills, including: injections, blood draws, EKGs, x-rays and lab testing. Joining this clinic allows you to work with a great group of medical professionals that strive to meet all patient needs.
This position will float between Seattle and Bellevue. We need someone that is flexible with both commute and hours. The volume of the clinic can fluctuate so we need someone that is ok with hours varying between 30-40 hours per week.
• MUST have an active MA-C license
• 2+ years of recent MA experience required
• Primary care or IM experience
• Experience with processing labs, UAs, blood draws and injections
• X-ray experience preferred
• Must be extremely professional, reliable (no attendance issues) and have excellent work ethic
• Must be able to pass a Washington State Patrol Background Check
Pay: $14-$17, DOE
IF INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SEND RESUMES ASAP TO THE LINK ABOVE!