Medical Assistant Needed in Shoreline, WA ASAP!
We are currently seeking an AWESOME Medical Assistant for an orthopedic clinic located in Shoreline! Job requirements include rooming patients, taking vitals, insurance authorizations, casting/splinting, scheduling, maintaining charts and providing the best quality healthcare to each patient. This person will be providing clinical support to various specialist within the practice and gaining hands on experience! Great candidates will meet the requirements below, but also show an ability to provide top-notch patient care and handle all responsibilities professionally. This practice operates on Centricity, so experience with this system is a plus!
• MUST have a current, active Medical Assistant Certified license through the WA Department of Health
• 2+ years of experience in Orthopedics
• CMA and/or HCA Certified preferred
• X-Ray experience is a plus
• Updated CPR Card
• Clear WSP background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume to the address provided.