Customer Service Representative in Seattle!!
Do you have experience as a Customer Service Representative, and wish to join a thriving Billing Services team at one of this area’s leading healthcare providers? We are currently looking for a strong team-player to bring their skills to the team while upholding this facility’s values of high-end patient care.
In this position you will respond to a high volume of incoming calls from patients, clinics and insurance companies. The ideal candidate for this position must have strong communication skills and be able to attend to callers concerns with compassion and respect. If you are committed to providing high quality customer care then this may be the right fit for you!
Hours: M-F 9am-6:30pm with no holidays/weekends
Compensation: $14-18/hr DOE
• 1 or more years of experience providing customer account services in a medical billing environment- preferred graduate of medical billing/coding program
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to handle a high volume of calls
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, experience with EPIC is preferred!
• Capable of problem solving and researching billing questions
• Committed to providing a high quality of customer service
• EPIC experience ideal, but not required
• Experience within a multispecialty environment or outpatient clinic required
• Clear WSP background check
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration!