Location: Bellevue, WA
Human Resources Coordinator Job Description:
This position reports to the SVP of Human Resources and acts as a liaison between Human Resources and Finance teams and our Bellevue office employees, helping to facilitate HR activities and communications.
- Serve as a central point of contact for all HR & Payroll related items in the office. Escalate to appropriate departments.
- Facilitate employee benefits access and education across teams. Act as a liaison to HR for all Benefits related questions.
- Responsible for onboarding of internal employees, including new hire paperwork and new hire orientation.
- Process oversight for onboarding of external employees, including new hire paperwork and coordination with Payroll team.
- Responsible for off boarding activities including exit paperwork, exit interviews, equipment collection, and other related tasks.
- Point of Contact for HRIS data entry including manager training, log in access, and data reporting.
- Management of Compliance related trainings (Harassment Prevention training, Cyber Security Training, etc.)
- Update and maintain the HR Calendar
- Support HR related activities & events in the office
- Manage one-off administrative projects in support of SVP of HR and NuWest leadership as appropriate.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an HR coordinator role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience using an HRIS system and Applicant Tracking System.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Strong organization skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Desirable Requirements:
- PHR Certification.
- Experience with Paycom HRIS and Bullhorn ATS.
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting activities.