Entry-level Recruiters – Several Openings
The NuWest Group was voted one of 2018’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in Washington and the Eastside’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies in the Puget Sound Business Journal! We are poised for another big year and we are looking to add to our great team of recruiters and account executives to help our customers reach their goals, and our candidates to find great places to work!
NuWest has specialty staffing divisions in Healthcare, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical), Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Lab Sciences. We have been recognized as the leading firm in these verticals in Western Washington for the last 25 years because of our focus on consistent quality and client satisfaction. Our service value commitment extends to both candidates and clients alike.
We have a collaborative and fun work environment where hard work and great results are recognized and incentivized. If you like working with people and want to grow your career in a fun, engaging environment, we would love to meet you!
We offer excellent compensation (base, commission, bonus), benefits packages, training, leadership development, and lots of fun perks (think. If you are excited to get in the game with a winning team, send us your resume!
Recruiter (entry level and experienced roles available)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage recruiting process from start to finish on open positions
- Perform regular online searches for new candidates with programs such as NuWest database, LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, etc.
- Perform assessment on candidate’s needs vs. needs of client
- Interview and evaluate multiple candidates a week for contract or direct hire opportunities
- Submit candidates and follow up with client at regular, timely intervals
- Arrange interviews with clients and prospective employees
- Develop a network of candidates for placement and referrals
- Develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies with Account Executives (AEs)
- Negotiate bill rates, compensation rates, and direct placement fees
- Create a system for client evaluations and feedback for contract employees at the completion of an assignment
- Assist in maintaining written correspondence with clients. i.e.: thank you and follow up notes
- Engage in seeking out new methods of recruiting and advertising
- Work with career centers at technical schools, colleges, and private institutions to develop pipelines for entry level candidates where applicable
- Write job descriptions for job openings and track in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and recruiting goals
- Communicate progress against goals to internal managers, AE’s and outside clients
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelors of Science (BS) degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated motivation for success and personal growth
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with varying priorities (multiple job orders, varying clients)
- Capacity to quickly evaluate and respond to multiple requests requiring daily and hourly (and sometimes faster) response times.
- Desire and ability to learn various technical terms and roles in a wide range of fields (healthcare, engineering, manufacturing, IT, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Strong desire to work in the recruiting, sales or human resources industry
- Interest in and ability to work with people from a diverse professional, technical, and educational backgrounds
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and web based computer technologies (such as researching companies, using a CMS or ATS system, etc.)