Surgery Scheduler needed in Seattle!
A Gynecology Clinic in Seattle is looking for a Surgery Scheduler for maternity leave coverage! The perfect candidate must understand the rules of scheduling, show computer expertise and be extremely organized. Candidates must have strong communication skills as they will be educating the patients on referrals or the need for insurance verification/authorizations. Must have a high school diploma.
• Schedule appointments for multiple providers
• Handle multiple phone lines
• Follow-up with referring provider’s office on authorizations/referrals that might be required due to patient’s insurance.
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
• Prior OB/GYN front desk experience is preferred.
• Clear Background Check
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please reply to the address above with your resume!