Seeking a motivated Medical Assistant (Orthopedic) – Seattle – temp to hire!
We are seeking an experienced medical assistant with a background in Orthopedics starting right away. This person would be supporting two orthopedic surgeons who see patients in West Seattle, Bellevue, and a few other locations. This MA would travel with the doctors to these various locations so this person would have to be excited to work in various settings and be moving around based on surgery schedules.
Solid candidates would have previous orthopedic experience or some exposure to the field and be ok with heavy paperwork at times. This position requires dedication and a love for the orthopedics field.
• Active Medical Assistant Certified license through the WA State Department of Health
• 2+ years of experience working as a Medical Assistant in Orthopedics
• Experience with EPIC is preferred
• Great organizational and communication skills
• Must have graduated from an accredited MA program
• Must pass a Washington state background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply by replying to the address above!