Registered Nurse (0.8) Outpatient Cardiology (Edmonds/Lynnwood)
Immediate RN opportunity available for a nurse with a background in cardiac medicine – experience in outpatient cardiology, Telemetry, ICU, PCU, and the Emergency Room would all qualify. In this role you will be working with cardiology patients with everything from routine care to heart disease, cardiac rehab, pulmonary rehab, etc. You will play an intricate role in helping patients learn to care for and manage their cardiac needs.
• Candidates must have 1+ years of nursing experience with a focus in cardiovascular medicine
• Ideal candidates will have also used EPIC EMR
• Must be comfortable triaging cardiovascular related questions over the phone.
• Schedule: Monday – Thursday (32 hours/week)
• Compensation: DOE, $30-$38/hour
For more information please call Mikaela at the number listed above or submit your resume for consideration.