LPN – Women’s HealthCare (SeaTac)
Come join our team and be a part of starting up a new OB/GYN practice in the south sound! Seeking an experience OB/GYN LPN to join our new practice. To be successful in this position you must have the following:
– Current LPN license through the DOH
– Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an OB/GYN environment
– Experience with rooming and vitals, phone triage, women’s health patient education, injections, etc.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
– Experienced with EPIC EMR
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
Please submit your resume to be considered!