Mechanical Production Specialists
Growing plastics manufacturing company in South Seattle is seeking to hire Mechanical Production Specialists. They are looking for candidates that have great mechanical aptitude and like to work with their hands. Person will be responsible for mechanical assembly, trimming, sanding, molding parts, packaging, palletizing, etc. Immediate openings on first and second shifts.
Mon – Thursday, 10 hour shifts.
Day: 6:00am – 4:30pm Pay: $12.75/hr
Swing: 4:30pm – 2:30am Pay: $13.25/hr
Location: South Seattle
Duration: Temp to start, likely temp-hire
– Sanding parts.
– Mechanical assembly using screws, nuts, metal pieces and hand tools.
– Installing inserts in parts.
– Inspecting parts.
– Packing parts.
– Molding (training available)
Qualifications/skills and abilities:
– Proven mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand tools.
– Previous experience working in manufacturing environment.
– Good manual dexterity
– Willingness and capability to perform repetitive tasks throughout the day
– Ability to stand for duration of a 10 hour shift
– Ability to lift 25 – 40 lbs.
– Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instruction
– Must be willing to work some overtime on Fridays.
– Must be able to stand and work for 8 hours.
– Must be able to pass background check/drug screen.